Go into the draw to WIN $3,000 from Colette by Colette Hayman!
Become a Colette by Colette Hayman Front Row Rewards member by 31 December 2023 and update your account details to go into the draw to win a $3,000 Visa Gift Card. If you are a current ColetteVIP member, update your details by 31 December to go into the draw.
As a Front Row Rewards member, we will provide you with tailored updates, benefits and rewards!
A competition winner will be drawn on Tuesday 9 January 2024. We will announce the winner on our website and the winner will be contacted directly.Update Your Details
Conditions of Entry.
- This draw is held by Colette by Colette Hayman (“Promoter”)
- To be eligible to enter, log in to or create your account at colettehayman.com.au/account/register by 31 December 2023 and update all fields, to go into the draw.
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees are ineligible to enter.
- Entries into the promotion open on 7 November 2023 and close at 11:59PM AEST on 31 December 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- Multiple entries are not permitted and only one account per person is allowed.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid and correct entry drawn will win a $3,000 Visa gift card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that all prize delivery details provided are correct. The Promoter will not be liable for any costs associated with re-delivery of a prize, should the delivery details provided by the winner be incorrect.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $3,000 in the form of a Visa gift card.
- After the delivery of the $3,000 Visa Gift Card, the Promoter is not liable in any way for its use including any disputes that arises from its use.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.