Change of Mind, Refunds & Exchanges
We do not currently offer in-store refunds for online Klarna or Lay-buy purchases. Please contact customer care to organise this.
- To ensure our customers are happy with their purchases we offer change of mind returns within 28 days days from the date of purchase, or receipt of delivery.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com.
- All items eligible for return must be in original, saleable condition, with all colette by colette hayman labels and tags attached.
- For hygiene reasons and your protection, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on earrings, cosmetics or hair accessories.
- Items purchased in multi-buy offers must be returned with all items purchased under the offer, as we do not offer partial returns.
- Customer contact details (order number, first name, surname) are required for any refunds or exchanges to be processed.
- All refunds will be credited to their original method of payment.
- If the original transaction included the use of a gift card as a payment method, the same amount will be credited back to a gift card.
- Item(s) must be returned by post or to one of our Australian stores. Click here for the online returns form which must accompany all returns online to ensure proper processing.
- SALE items are eligible for an exchange only under the terms stated above.
If your item(s) is faulty, we will happily refund or exchange with proof of purchase or exchange at the current online value in the absence of proof of purchase.
Returning to Store
- Please note, in-store returns are currently unavailable in some states due to the current COVID-19 lockdowns, all faulty and returns enquiries should be made via firstname.lastname@example.org during this time.
- We currently only accept in-store returns within Australia.
- Online and in-store orders processed with Afterpay may be returned in-store, given you have proof of purchase.
- Online and in-store orders processed with Zip Pay may be returned in-store, given you have proof of purchase.
- Find your closest store, here.
Returning by Post
- If your item is found to be faulty, we will cover the postage cost. If you have just changed your mind, we are happy for you to return your item, however, you will need to cover the postage cost yourself.
- Please contact our Customer Service team between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday to arrange your exchange or refund:
- Customer Service: 1300 087 002
- Text us on: +(61) 0 428 111 834
- Email: email@example.com
Our Return Policy is in addition to Customer Rights Act Under Consumer Guarantees ACT 1993.