Collection of Information
Unless you are a registered member of our website and/or loyalty program, we do not collect personal information whilst you are only browsing this site.
We do collection personal information under some circumstances, including but not limited to:
- When you register on our website, register for our loyalty program or participate in a promotion.
- When you provide feedback via a form or questionnaire.
- When you send us email.
When you visit our website, we, or third parties involved in the provision of the website (including but not limited to website hosting providers) may record information about your visit. This information is used anonymously for statistical purposes and is not used to identify an individual or an individual’s browsing activities. The information collected may contain:
- Your IP address and/or domain name.
- The pages and resources accessed or downloaded.
- The type of browser being used and other information provided by the browser about your computer and operating system.
- Details of the site visited immediately prior to visiting our site.
Use and Disclosure
We will only use the personal information gathered from this website for the purposes for which it was provided.
We will not share this personal information with any third parties, unless:
- We have the permission of the individual for which this information pertains.
- The individual would reasonably expect, or has been told, that information of that type is provided to third parties.
- We are required or authorised to do so by law.
We maintain and update personal information collected from or published on our website as necessary or when we are advised by you that your personal information has changed.
When you make a payment for a purchase via our website, you are doing so directly with our payment provider via a secure connection. We do not record credit card numbers and at no time are your card details handled in our system. Individuals who choose to join our member club, complete online forms or lodge enquiries will have their details stored on password protected databases. Staff members associated with website maintenance have access to our website’s backend system which is password protected. Our website server is also password protected.
Access and Correction
The personal information we maintain is available for viewing and modification in the account settings section of the website.
colette by colette hayman may utilise the content of any social post featuring the hashtags #colettebycolettehayman #colettehayman #colette #cbch #stylestalker for the purpose of advertising and marketing activities. If you wished to report a photo to be removed please contact us at email@example.com
Telephone: 02 9930 0500
CBCH Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 7388
Warringah Mall NSW 2100