Store returns Australia
CHANGE OF MIND, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- If the customer is unhappy with the item(s), we will happily exchange or refund any full or promotional price item(s) within 28 days of date of purchase or receipt date of delivery.
- All items eligible for return must be in original saleable condition, with all labels and tags attached and with proof of purchase, or tax invoice for online purchases.
- For hygiene reasons and for your protection, we do not offer exchange or refunds on earrings, cosmetics or hair accessories.
- For items purchased in multi-buy offers, you must return all items purchased under the offer as we do not offer partial returns.
- Customer contact details (first name, surname & phone number) are required for any refunds or exchanges to be processed.
- All refunds will be credited to their original method of payment.
- If the original transaction included the use of a gift card as a payment method, the same amount will be credited back to a gift card.
- All items purchased at a DFO store or outlet can only be returned to a DFO store or outlet only.
- Item(s) must be returned to a store within the country of purchase.
- SALE items are eligible for an exchange only under the above stated terms.
- If your item(s) is faulty, we will happily refund with proof of purchase or exchange at the current scanning value in the absence of proof of purchase.
The Iconic & Amazon Prime online purchases cannot be processed in store or a refund or exchange. Please refer the customer to the correct customer service team,
The Iconic: 1300 668 345
Amazon Prime: 1800 571 894
OUR RETURN POLICY IS IN ADDITION TO CUSTOMER RIGHTS UNDER AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW.